We capture value for all our stakeholders through our portfolio of purpose-built and off-street parking facilities at strategic locations: in or near multifunctional inner-city areas, at public transport interchanges, and at hospitals.
- providers of parking route information systems;
- urban planners regarding capacity of parking spaces needed and routing traffic;
- public and private landlords to efficiently integrate and operate their car parks in our portfolio;
- mobility providers such as public transport, shared cars and bicycles providers;
- parking tariff policy makers.
- reduce traffic searching for a place to park;
- improve air quality and reduce emissions;
- provide for sufficient parking capacity and proper usage, both on- and off-street;
- create a more liveable urban environment.
Figure 16 Strategic locations
- Belgium – Antwerp and Brussels
- Germany – Berlin, Darmstadt, Düsseldorf, Hagen and Saarbrücken
- Denmark – Aarhus, Kopenhagen and Odense
- Finland – Espoo, Helsinki, Tampere, Turku and Vantaa
- France – Aubagne, Brest, Chalon sur Saône, Chambéry, Colombes, Marseille, Montigny le Bretonneux, Paris, Saint-Étienne, Toulon and Valence
- Ireland – Cork and Dublin
- Netherlands – Amersfoort, Amsterdam, The Hague, Eindhoven, Groningen, Heerlen, Maastricht, Roermond and Rotterdam
- Norway – Bergen, Drammen, Kristiansand, Lillestrøm, Oslo and Stavanger
- Sweden – Falun, Gävle, Göteborg, Helsingborg, Malmö, Örebro, Stockholm, Uppsala and Västerås
- UK – Glasgow, Leeds, Liverpool, London, Manchester and Sheffield